[VABS] VABS Outing: Avengers: Infinity Wars

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:37:51 UTC 2018

Bonjour VABS

Just a reminder that the students that participate in our fundraiser on May
19, 2018 in Richmond at the state board meeting will be taken out to the
movies compliments of VABS. We are going to see Avengers: Infinity Wars at
the Virginia Center Regal Theatres. VABS will be covering your
transportation from the meeting to the theater and we will be riding as a
group. I will be sending out a sign-up sheet for those who want to attend
and are certain that they will be at the meeting helping us. The deadline to
sign up to attend is May 10, 2018. After that date, you can still attend,
but we will not pay for you. I am opening this up to other Federation
members as well, so it will be a chance that chapter members may want to
attend the movie with us. The goal of this is to increase the connections
that we have with each other. If you are attending, simply email me or reply
to this message with your name and phone number so we can put you down.
Bring a few bucks to buy refreshments at the theater or to go out for food
afterwards, we may do something like McDonalds after the movie.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass