[VABS] VABS Virtual Door Prize Challenge for Conference Call

Andre Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 00:58:43 UTC 2018

Robert,

I love the Virtual Door Prize Challenge!! Who doesn't like to win money!! I
can't wait to see how many people are going to be on the call.

Talk to you tomorrow

André

On Jan 31, 2018 6:16 PM, "Robert Parsons via VABS" <vabs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

VABS

Here is some excitement. Since I want to hear all your wonderful voices
giving us opinions on our conference call tomorrow evening at 8pm, I am
issuing a challenge. We at VABS like to make these calls different and
exciting, so here it is. VABS will be holding a contest for $50 for the
caller that does the following:

1.      Call in before 8pm.
2.      Provide me with the House Bill Number for the Accessible
Instructional Materials in Higher Education Act.
3.      Tell me the names of three (3) student division Presidents (not me).
4.      Tell me the name of Virginia's NABS Liaison.

Do your homework, because this will be all necessary to win the prize. You
must also:

1.      Stay on the phone for the whole call.
2.      Actively lend your opinions to the business we discuss.

I wish you all good luck and suggest that you turn to Facebook, Twitter, and
NFB websites for the information you need. Nothing is off limits and you can
ask anyone these questions except myself and Kathryn Webster, our NABS
President. Also, Kathryn is not allow to participate in this contest. Sorry.

Best of Luck

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass