[VABS] VABS Virtual Door Prize Challenge for Conference Call

Christopher Nusbaum nusbaum_c at lynchburg.edu
Thu Feb 1 01:45:21 UTC 2018

Another pro tip: You can find the list of NABS state liaisons on nabslink.org. However, I'm not telling you where on the Web site to find them; that would make it too easy and would instantly eliminate my chances at some cash. So I hope you get there before I do! Haha!!!

Chris Nusbaum
Lynchburg College Class of 2021