[VABS] FW: Student in Computer Science needs connections with other students about accessible online options

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 05:34:31 UTC 2018

Good Morning VABSters

Please take the time to reach out to this student that has some questions about computer science and accessible platforms. If you are from the Fairfax county area, explain the experiences you have had on the university level. His email address is hcsong007 at gmail.com.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
Western Michigan University ‘21
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Anthropology
Iota Phi Theta, Inc. ‘07
Phi Beta Kappa ‘15
Alpha Phi Omega, Inc. ‘17
Alpha Kappa Delta ‘18
Order of Omega ‘18
Randolph Macon College ‘18
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass