[VABS] Monthly VABS Conference Call August 2

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 05:40:30 UTC 2018

Greetings Federation Students and Members

It is almost that time again. The time where Virginia's blind high school
and college students brainstorm the next phase of our efforts of advocacy,
fundraising, and exploration. The August conference call of the Virginia
Association of Blind Students will be on Thursday, August 2 at 8pm. This
conference call will discuss the following:

1.	The upcoming NFBV state board meeting and our efforts there.
2.	The upcoming southeast regional student division seminar in
Baltimore, Maryland.
3.	The 2018 NFBV James F. Nelson and state scholarship.
4.	The 2018 NFBV State Convention.
5.	The Virginia Association of Blind Students' "Meet the Blind Month"
activity in October.

Feel free to call in, lend your ideas, and most importantly sign up to
assist in some of these efforts. The call information is below:

Number: 641.715.3655

Access Code: 568305

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Western Michigan University '21

Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Anthropology

Iota Phi Theta, Inc. '07

Phi Beta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega, Inc. '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Order of Omega '18

Randolph Macon College '18

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass