[VABS] VABS June Conference Call

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:27:41 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon VABS

It is I, your friendly division president, here to announce the VABS
conference call taking place this Thursday, June 7 at 8pm. This month, we
will discuss:

1.	The progress of our fundraiser for national convention.
2.	Student programming for state convention.
3.	Summer announcements for VABS members.
4.	Our student seminar that is coming up in August.

Here is the call information:

Number: 641.715.3655

Access Code: 568305

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass