[VABS] Join the Students in a Movie Outing

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 10:30:13 UTC 2018

Good Morning Virginia Affiliate

As we prepare for our exciting state board meeting on Saturday, May 19, the
Virginia Student Division is excited to continue to make this day one that
our members can connect and enjoy. We will be providing a delicious lunch
option with your choice of fried chicken, Hawaiian king rolls, cakes,
drinks, and fruit. However, after all this deliciousness is consumed, we
also give you another fantastic opportunity. The Virginia Association of
Blind Students will be travelling to the West Tower Regal Cinemas to see
Marvel's Deadpool 2. If you are interested in an afternoon of entertainment
among the affiliate's future, please contact Robert Parsons, President or
Naim Abu El-Hawa, Vice President for more information. We look forward to
connecting with you all on Saturday.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass