[VABS] FW: Braille Aid

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 13:41:40 UTC 2018

VABS

If there is anyone that knows braille and lives near Sterling, VA, here is
an amazing opportunity to make some money over the summer teaching a
freshman student braille. Let me know if you are interested and I will work
something out for you.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass