[VABS] Saturday's Board Meeting

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:11:18 UTC 2018

Good Morning VABS

So we are closing in on the time of our Fried Chicken fundraiser on
Saturday, May 19, 2018. Let's discuss the facts:

1.	The meeting begins at 11AM. It is scheduled to end sometime around
3pm.
2.	No one, aside from Naim, has guaranteed that they are coming to the
meeting or the movies, so that saves our money.
3.	If you plan to attend let me know.
4.	I still need someone to volunteer to bring fruit.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass