[VABS] Richmond - Washington Seminar

Gerald Meredith Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 19 23:49:26 UTC 2018

Greetings Students,

It's that time of year when college students looking forward to the end of the semester and high schoolers are waiting on the winter break. It's the end of the years you look back over the year, you need to see what's ahead of you. The first thing We need you at Richmond Seminar Jan 21st and 22nd, 2019. Washington Seminar Jan 28th and 29th, 2019. We need to attend so our voices will be heard and issues addressed.

The Richmond Seminar is a great time to see the capital; it's great for timers or those whose been before. It's an excellent way to see our legislative process at work.

NABS is offering assistance for students who want to attend the Washington seminar. I urge all students to apply for assistance. Deadline for application is 11:59 PM on Sunday, November 25, 2018.  Please contact Kathryn Webster (nabs.president at gmail.com) with any questions or concerns. The link to the application is below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScy9KzkQGSNvmSBSSPdCobgPxtitBaR3NIax2zXhOWpv28OPA/viewform

Gerald Meredith
President
Virginia Association of Blind Students (VABS)