[VABS] Goalball Tournament!!!

Marc Canamaso marc.canamaso at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:18:19 UTC 2018

Hello beautiful people!!

 I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying this lovely weather that Winter has given us. In times like these it’s best to stay warm, and what better way to do that then with a heated Goalball Tournament! Play, have fun, and WIN!!

What?? Never heard of Goalball? Well, word of advice, Google is indeed free to use, so look it up, and when you’re finished, come and play a few rounds. I have attached both a PDF and a Word document on information of the Tournament bellow.

If you have any questions on anything, please contact Greg Chittum @ (804-371-3204) or emal: greg.chittum at dbvi.virginia.gov <mailto:greg.chittum at dbvi.virginia.gov>.

Sincerely,

Marc A. Canamaso