[VABS] VABS Monthly Conference Call 9/5/18

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:44:19 UTC 2018

Greetings Virginia Federationists and Students

It is that time again. The Virginia Association of Blind Students will have
their monthly conference call on Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 8pm. This
month, we have important topics to discuss, including:

1.	The NFBV State Scholarship Program
2.	The VABS Bowl with the Blind Event in October
3.	The NFBV State Convention in Fredericksburg

Please come to the conference call ready to share your thoughts, opinions,
and time to help make this division great. We look forward to hearing from
you Wednesday. Here is the call information:

Number: 641.715.3655

Access Code: 568305

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Western Michigan University '21

Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Anthropology

Iota Phi Theta, Inc. '07

Phi Beta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega, Inc. '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Order of Omega '18

Randolph Macon College '18

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass