[VABS] Join VABS for Bowl with the Blind

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:54:59 UTC 2018

Howdy Friends

It's almost officially autumn. How do we know this? School is starting,
leaves are falling, and soon enough, bowling pins will be too. Wouldn't you
want to be present for that extravaganza? If your answer is yes, then join
the Virginia Association of Blind Students for their annual "Bowl with the
Blind. "On Saturday, October 6, 2018, your favorite blind students ever will
be in Virginia Beach taking in the last bit of Sun, connecting with friends
and family, and tossing a heavy bowling ball down a lane for points. Here is
some of the information:

Location: Pin Boys at the Beach

1577 Laskin Rd.

Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Time: 1pm-4pm

Cost: $10

The cost of the bowling covers three games and your shoe rental. Please
register for this event with Robert Parsons, President, at 804.801.7674 or
rob.parso3389 at gmail.com <mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com> .

Need transportation? We can help. There are ride shares coming from
different areas in Virginia. Please refer to the below contacts:

Richmond, Ashland: Robert Parsons: 804.801.7674. Cost: $30.

Petersburg: Gerald Meredith: 804.243.3980. Cost: $30.

Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Prince William: Naim Abu El-Hawa:
202.848.8932. Cost: $60.

All ride share prices are for roundtrip spots. Contact the individual
coordinator for logistics on where the ride will pick up passengers. There
will also be a raffle for a Google Home Mini. The raffle tickets will be $1
each or five tickets for $3. We will accept advance ticket orders beginning
Friday, September 21, 2018. You are not required to be present to buy a
raffle or to win. I look forward to connecting with you at the event.

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Western Michigan University '21

Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Anthropology

Iota Phi Theta, Inc. '07

Phi Beta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega, Inc. '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Order of Omega '18

Randolph Macon College '18

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass