[VABS] VABS Treasury Report

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:57:54 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon VABS

As promised, I have received the update of our account and budget to date. I
will break down the activity:

Total as of 6/31/18: $1091.90

VABS PAC Plan Contribution: -$15.00

VABS Funds for National Convention: -150.00

VABS Funds for Seminar Subsidy: -$275.00

VABS Profit from National Convention Fundraiser: _+135.00

VABS Profit from Board Meeting Lunch Sale: +$110.00

VABS Account Total as of 9/7/18: $896.90

Please keep record of this amount so that there is no question about what
our account has in the event we don't have a treasurer present for next
month's call. Remember, we contribute $5 to the PAC plan every month.

Best Regards

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Western Michigan University '21

Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Anthropology

Iota Phi Theta, Inc. '07

Phi Beta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega, Inc. '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Order of Omega '18

Randolph Macon College '18

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass