[VABS] Reminder: Register for VABS Bowl with the Blind

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 04:23:07 UTC 2018

Thank you. I have you down already.

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
Western Michigan University ‘21
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Anthropology
Iota Phi Theta, Inc. ‘07
Phi Beta Kappa ‘15
Alpha Phi Omega, Inc. ‘17
Alpha Kappa Delta ‘18
Order of Omega ‘18
Randolph Macon College ‘18
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass