[VABS] new elected official

Michael Munn michaelrbms at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 03:03:20 UTC 2019

Hi Vabsters, This is Michael. I’m sorry that I c’t make to the convention
this year but can someone tell me who are the newly elected officials are?
For this year? i heard from Tracy on Tuesday that Nick is now our newly
elected president  Who are our newly elected Vicepresident and so on? Also
who is incharge of the membership Coin? Hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards
Michael Munn
--

[image: JAWS Certified, 2019]
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the
Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu