[VABS] New officers

President Vabs vabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 04:39:21 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,
Together the new Vabs board is working on several initiatives. We are all
so excited to share them with you on our first call of the year. Please
join us on Monday, December 16th for our first call, and last call of 2019.
The call will start promptly at 8 PM Eastern. Join at 7:50 PM if you would
like to chat before the meeting. Without any further ado, here are the
2019-2020 board members as well as call in information.

Membership chair- Jacob H

Legislative chair- Andre H

Treasurer- Kelly J

Secretary- Andrew B

Vice President- Elizabeth S

President,- Nick p

712-770-5600,, 568305

If you have any questions prior to our meeting you can reach me at,

Email Vabs.president at gmail.com
Cell 703-346-9981