[VABS] Fwd: Action requested: Procuring student testimonies

President Vabs vabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:45:49 UTC 2019

Hey guys, and gals.
The below message comes from our benevolent overlords in the National
Association of Blind Students. All kidding aside, we often talk about the
importance of self advocacy, but this is more like nation wide advocacy. I
know all of us have a story about materials not being accessible. This is
the chance to make a difference in our futures by telling them. I’m already
positive we have excellent self advocates in our great state of Virginia.
Let’s show the rest of the country what we can do.

Please reply to this email once you have completed the google form.

Let’s Live the lives we want!