[VABS] AIM HIGH INITIATIVE

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 21:28:05 UTC 2019

Good Day Members,

I hope you this email finds you well. The Accessible Instructional
Materials in Higher Education Act are now in both chambers of Congress S.
3095 and H.R. 5312 respectively.

Our national student division is asked that at least 3 students from each
state provided brief testimony in support of these bills. It only takes a
few minutes to write.

Here is the link to submit your testimony via the google form:
https://forms.gle/VdQ3i33BkpHwUYDr8

If you would like to write a testimonial that is more in depth feel free to
and send it to NABS Board Member Trisha Kulkarni at trishak.nfb at gmail.com.

We are asking that the testimonies by submit by Monday, December 23, 2019.

If you would like to get in touch with your member of Congress, here is a
list of the members of the Virginia Delegation:

Senators:
Email: lastname.senate.gov
Mark Warner
703 Hart Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510
(202) 224-2023

Tim Kaine
231 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington DC 20510
(202) 224-4024

Members of the House of Representatives:
Email: lastname.house.gov

Robert J. Wittman  District: 1
2055 Rayburn House Office Building
(202) 225-4261

Elaine G. Luria  District: 2
534 Cannon House Office Building
(202) 225-4215

Robert C. "Bobby" Scott  District: 3
1201 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-8351

Donald McEachin  District: 4
314 Cannon House Office Building
(202) 225-6365

Denver Riggleman  District: 5
1022 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-4711

Ben Cline  District: 6
1009 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-5431

Abigail Spanberger  District: 7
1239 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-2815

Donald S.Bayer, Jr.  District: 8
1119 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-4376

Morgan Griffith  District 9
2202 Rayburn House Office Building
(202) 225-3861

Jennifer Wexton  District: 10
1217 Longworth House Office Building
(202) 225-5136

Gerald Connelley  District 11
2238 Rayburn House Office Building
(202) 225-1492

I encourage you to email, call, and use social media to reach out your
member of Congress and let them know that our voice and our concerns
matter.

I am at your service and if I can be of assistance please feel free to
reach out to me.

Thank You,

André E. Hill

-Chair, Legislative Committee
Virginia Association of Blind Students

-Co-Chair, Legislative Committee
National Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm
going is what inspires me to travel it.”-Rosalía de Castro