[VABS] Feedback from our membership

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 01:09:12 UTC 2019

Hi students!
Hope classes are going well and you're not stressing too much.
Remember to take a breath through all of the insanity, and of course,
eat lots of ice cream! I have 3 pints in my fridge right now.

The VABS board is here for you should you need anything.
But in order to make sure we are doing the most we can to serve you,
we need your ideas and feedback.

Use the feedback form to give us your suggestions and ideas for how to
improve your VABS experience  and we will do our best to incorporate
them.
The form can be found at the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYGsfAeZe6VPtkNSAwH2NrR0L9YWzwHhABelzlzTKD1cy9iw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks y'all!

Best,

--