[VABS] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Phone Conference on How Students Can Do Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:53:02 UTC 2019

Hello Members of VABS,

This a great idea for any student wanting to presue or contemplating a job
in the STEM field. I urge you to call in.

André E. Hill

-Student
French Language & Culture Major
Batten College of Arts & Letters
Old Dominion University

-Chair, Legislative Committee
Virginia Association of Blind Students

-Student Member
Electronic Information & Technology Advisory Board
Tidewater Community College

-Member- Planning Activities Committee & Alumni Advisory Council
Maryland Youth Leadership Forum

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm
going is what inspires me to travel it.”-Rosalía de Castro