[VABS] Code Of Conduct

Elizabeth Schoen elizabethschoen1313 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:04:08 UTC 2019

Dear VABS Members,
  I am you new Vice President Elizabeth Schoen. I'm currently a junior in
high school. The document listed below is just the code of conduct that I
need every member to sign.
Please sign this document in the signature space at the bottom and write
the date in the line after in the space prescribed then send it back to the
VABS email by 1-30-19.  If you have any questions about the code or
anything else, please email the Vice President Elizabeth Schoen at
elizabethschoen1313 at gmail.com.  The only people who need to sign this code
are the members who have paid their dues.
 Code Of Conduct NFB For VABS
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G8Ur4vxzurOAsUkX5fIV7otYa_8mxP_gQPMgM70x_JI/edit?usp=drive_web>