[VABS] Monthly conference call, tomorrow at 9 PM

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:14:14 UTC 2019

Hi students!
I hope everybody has had a fun and relaxing holiday break. We should all take this time to recharge and bring our best to the rapidly approaching spring semester!
As we bring in the new year, it is also time for our first VABS conference call of 2019! The call is tomorrow, Thursday, at 9 PM. We will be discussing exciting upcoming events, including Richmond and Washington seminar, along with other ways to engage with VABS this year.
The call-in number is:
(641) 715-3655
With access code:
568305.
Come with your ideas and enthusiasm.
Hope to talk to you tomorrow!
Best,

Mausam Mehta
University of Virginia class of 2022
Secretary | Virginia Association of Blind Students
Board member | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
(540) 466-6033
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org