[VABS] VABS raffle sign up sheet and runners

Gerald Meredith Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 17 14:32:28 UTC 2019

Hello All,
VABS needs you!!!! Looking for people to sit at the table and sell tickets. Please fill out the attached sign up sheet. Let's have an successful fundraiser at the 2019 State Convention.

Also, Deborah Prost, who is coordinating door prizes at state convention, is need of runners for door prizes for Saturday's morning session and banquet. A few more for Friday wouldn't hurt either. If there any students who are able to assist it would be greatly appreciated. She can be reached at sdprost at cox.net<mailto:sdprost at cox.net>.

Gerald Meredith
President
Virginia Association of Blind Students (VABS)
"Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us."
-Susan L. Taylor, journalist