[VABS] VABS September Conference Call

Gerald Meredith Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 2 17:10:33 UTC 2019

Hello All,
Let's start the new school year off on the right foot. Thursday September 5@ 9pm we will have our monthly conference call. A  door prize will be given to the 10th non board member who attends the call. Come here what VABS has been doing and what we have coming up.

Gerald Meredith
President
Virginia Association of Blind Students (VABS)
"Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us."
-Susan L. Taylor, journalist