[VABS] YouTube link for audiences

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 01:58:09 UTC 2021

Good evening:

Below is the YouTube link for audiences they just want to just kick back
and relax and listen to a few NFL fans and podcast or‘s talk about the NFL
draft for the respective teams that they are a fan of. It is also not too
late to let me know if you’re interested in joining my podcast for next
weeks draft. Just send me an email. Letting me know that you were
interested, I am currently hosting a meet and greet with my cohosts
tomorrow at 7:30 p.m. Eastern  to discuss more in depth about the draft I
can potentially have two more join us for tomorrow. But I can also host
another meet and greet if necessary. But here is the link:

https://youtu.be/tVHaMGxy5qI
Oscar Montiel