[VABS] One week until draft week looking for guest coahost to join me on my YouTube channel for days two and three.

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:24:25 UTC 2021

Hello:

For those were football fans we are one week away from the NFL draft. With
that said, anyone who would like to join me on my channel real talk with
Oscar Josue Montiel on days two and three spots are still open. Please
note: I can have up to five other people as guests on my channel using
stream yard. Please email me if you are interested in joining me on draft
days two and three.

Oscar Montiel