[VABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] NABS Washington Seminar Funding Extension!

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 21:39:52 UTC 2023

Dear Members

If you have never been to Washington Seminar, I encourage you to go. This
event allows you to speak to your representatives in Congress about the
issues that matter to you as a blind student.

Washington Seminar is just as important as Richmond Seminar because you can
help shape and mold.the world around you on a national level.

Don't let money me the reason you don't attend.

Signed,

André