[VABS] Holiday greetings and Zoom meeting reminder

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 4 16:51:19 UTC 2023

Hi Leigh and friends,

Happy Holidays! We are prepping for the holidays by putting up the Christmas
tree and decorations now. It's the season of holiday treats, crafts, and
music!

I will be sending you all some concert ideas too since there are an
abundance of holiday concerts now including one by the Vienna Choral Society
on Dec 10.

I'm home from the appointment.

I will be having my zoom meeting today at 2:45 where Andrew will play some
relaxing oldies and maybe even a few Christmas songs too!

I'll send out the link later!

Take care,

Ashley

www.avg.com