[VABS] For those that are into talking about the NFL

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:54:19 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

I hope this email finds you all well. I am writing today to put an announcement out there. I am a NFL Podcaster/YouTuber. I do a weekly show called the golden truth where I discuss any topics surrounding the NFL. Since the NFL is controversial, I do a deep dive in on the controversies and give my opinions. I'm currently in search for a new cohost of the show. If you are interested, please email me. Iusually go live Friday nights, but I, can work around your schedule though if needed. You will also need to possess the skills to  Debate me on certain topics and disagree if needed. You also need to have extensive knowledge of the NFL and some of the rules and regulations. You can be a fan of any team no judgment here on my part.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

 Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone