[VABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] LAST CALL! Preregister for the 2023 NABS Winter Seminar!

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:27:49 UTC 2023

Hi VABSTERS,
Please register for the National Association  of Blind Students’ Winter Seminar, using the  information contained within the below  forwarded message. For any questions  pertaining to Washington Seminar, please  do not hesitate to reach out to me via phone  at: (202) 848-8932. Alternatively, please  reach out to me via email at:  nmabuelhawa at gmail.com. With many  thanks and much respect.
Sincerely,
Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: