[VABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] LAST CALL! Preregister for the 2023 NABS Winter Seminar!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 29 18:02:29 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I was a student at Marymount University years back and now am a life long
learner. I listen to lectures through the Great Courses materials that I
borrow from the public library.

Can someone share the info on how to watch virtually? I know its via
facebook but I'm not very familiar with social media so  I'm not sure what
to search for.
I assume it’s a public link and you do not have to be a member of NABS to
watch it.

Does anyone have a link? Also, do you have to register to watch it
virtually?

Thanks!