[VABS] Self advocacy seminar, hosted by Nabs

Ally Kelso agkelso1222 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 18:10:16 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Vabs!  The national Association of Blind Students and is
hosting a fun and insightful seminar tonight all about advocating for
yourself in the classroom! See details below
Hi! Just wanted to let you guys know that the first of the NABS self
advocacy seminars is going to be tonight at 6:30. The topic for this month
is going to be about advocating in academic settings. We have an awesome
group of folks speaking. We would love to see you guys there and feel free
to spread the word to anyone you think may benefit
Zoom info:
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687