[VAGDU] Calling All Chili Cooks!

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 21:29:34 UTC 2018

Are you confident in your culinary skills? Do you wish to test your
kitchen-made magic with some of the most seasoned chili connoisseurs in the
state? Do you want to connect with fellow Federationists in an uplifting
setting?

If your answer is yes to any of the preceding questions, I cordially invite
you to the most anticipated event of my calendar year. The 2nd Annual
Richmond Chapter Chili Cookoff boasts not only delicious chili, but decadent
desserts, refreshing beverages, enticing opportunities for cash and bragging
rights, and of course the coveted Richmond Chapter Chili Cookoff trophy.
There is still time to both compete or attend the event that will have
people talking until convention and your stomach thanking you until
Thanksgiving. Here is the information: