[Vendorsmi] Joe Sontag

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 2 19:27:22 UTC 2010

Your posts are getting through to the list.  There is something in
gmail, where it doesn't give you copies of your post, as they go to
the list.  Since it came from you, gmail assumes you have seen
it.  It is their (feature,) there is nothing we can do about it.

I have turned on an option for you and Larry Posont too, which should
send you an acknowledging message when you submit a post.  That should help.

Dave