[Vendorsmi] Fw: Question about Grand Rapids Justice Building followup

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:36:10 UTC 2011

The Grand Rapids Justice facility has provided a good opportunity for a licensed vendor to build and demonstrate their skills and earn useful income, yet it has been declared unavailable by the Business Enterprise Program management since early last December and is being run by an unregulated temporary operator.  The explanation offered is vague at best and totally unsatisfactory.