[Vendorsmi] Fw: e.o.c vote

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 07:53:04 UTC 2011

Mr. Lozier claims to be a member of the National Association of Blind Merchants of Michigan.  Is there any wonder as to where he really stands?

While we're asking questions, since when was it declared legal to take a vote via e-mail on any issue before the Elected Operators' Committee?  Maybe it's like the "federal law" that says that operators do not have the right to make motions from the floor at the annual workshop, as acting Program Manager James Hull and EOC member Greg Keathley allege.  By the way, gentlemen, I'm still waiting for the promised documentation of your claim on this matter.