[Vendorsmi] WHAT a BLAST Conference!

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 20:41:52 UTC 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONTACT:

Renee Nevius

Manager of Special Projects

National Association of Blind Merchants

(866) 543-6808, extension 10

renee.nevius at worleyenterprises.com<mailto:renee.nevius at worleyenterprises.com

Social media guru to bring expertise to Indy Super BLAST 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado (December 21, 2012) - National Seminars Training
today announced that they have entered into an agreement with the National
Association of Blind Merchants, which will bring noted social media expert
and teacher Ted Janusz to Indianapolis on May 22, 2013, for an afternoon of
in-depth learning.

Nicky Gacos, President, National Association of Blind Merchants, said, "We
always listen to the blind vendors and state agency staff when developing
the agenda for Business Leadership and Superior Training BLAST. We heard
from the Indiana vendors and we heard from a number of vendors following
BLAST 2011 that they wanted to learn more about how they could use social
media tools to enhance their businesses. I believe we have found the perfect
trainer in Ted Janusz."

Ted Janusz earned his M.B.A. in marketing from the University of Pittsburg.
He is a former volunteer for the Central Ohio Radio Reading Service. Janusz
is also the author of the "Social Media Marketing Guide" and 10 different
hour-long CDs on various social media topics. Because of his insights, Ted
was invited to appear on Geraldo at Large on the Fox News Network.

Janusz has conducted over 500 full-day seminars in 49 of the 50 United
States. He is also a runner who has covered over 35,000 miles (that's nearly
1.5 times around the earth). Through a nationwide American Idol-like search,
Janusz was also selected to conduct "eBay University" for eBay at sites
across the country.

"I'll be reaching out to a few blind entrepreneurs prior to the Conference
in order gain their perspective and assess their needs. I am confident that
the techniques we will use at the Conference will empower blind
entrepreneurs to promote their businesses through social media and enjoy
doing it," said Janusz.

The Business Leadership and Superior Training Conference has become the
principal conference for blind vendors and state licensing agency management
and staff over the past decade. Each year we have expanded curriculum,
sought out the most dynamic speakers, added networking opportunities, team
building exercises and top notch tours and entertainment.

Register now for Indy Super BLAST 2013, May 20-23, at
www.blindmerchants.org. Conference registration fee is $200.00, or save
$50.00 with early bird registration by registering before April 15, 2013.
Reserve your room at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown by calling
317-822-3500. Rooms are available at the low rate of $124.00 per night plus
applicable taxes. Room rates are effective from Friday, May 17th through
Thursday, May 23rd. For assistance with registration and for further
information, call 866-543-6808.

###

About National and Michigan Association of Blind Merchants

The National Association of Blind Merchants (NABM), and Michigan Association
of Blind Merchant (MABM), a division the National Federation of the Blind
(NFB), is a membership organization of blind persons employed in either
self-employment work or the Randolph-Sheppard Vending Program. We provide
information regarding rehabilitation, social security, tax, and other issues
which directly affect blind merchants. NABM serves as an advocacy and
support group.