[Vendorsmi] Fw: Recording of today's MCB meeting regardingBEP-specific objectives

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 20:50:56 UTC 2012

While I agree in substance the allusion to referrring to the corrupted AG isn't the answer.

It is like going to the dog catcher who is violating dog rules for an opinion of going after the dog catcher for violating dog rules.

This administration and all before it are innately corrupt and there are no f]=safe guards or checks and balances withing this state. Thus we must go beyond the state apratchek.