[Vendorsmi] Terry Eagle's full public comment to the MCB Board, 12/09/2011

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:57:57 UTC 2012

This pulic comment is in response to the messages and communications I have
received urging me to apologize for my vocalness during the Mark
Rothenhauser case portion of yesterday's meeting.
I feel no obligation to apologize for my vocal and public action during the
meeting in vigorous advocacy for the Board hearing the truth about the
corruption involved in the presentation of the documents considered by the
Board, and publicly used byJohn Scott to trash Mark Rothenhauser, and
attempt to deflect or shift the blame and burden of proof to Mark,and using
documents that were never introduced at the hearing, orI defeated their
admission to the record by my vigorous volunteer representation and advocacy
for the truth, at a disadvantage, caused by James Hull, Constance Zanger,
Pat Cannon, the conspiring corrupt Administrative law judge's refusal to
provide documents in a format usable to me and my licensee client, and I am
forced to show up at hearings with a reader I pay out-of-pocket because I
know the materials used in a hearing presented by theMCB  SLA will continue
to not be provided in a format that is usable to defend my client from the
failure of program staff to do their mandated job, and their corrupt illegal
acts, while they get taxpayer paid readers to advance their corruption.
despite the overwhelming evidence I have exposed, or have attempted to
expose publicly and otherwise in writing, only to have that evidence ignored
or further shoved under the carpet.  And I am to be concerned or worry about
Credibility?  And I am expected to sit back silently, while the exposed and
documented corruption, favortism, and pay-offs continue for some, while the
lives of other blind persons are literally destroyed?  Not to mention the
enhancement of the lives of sighted persons at the expense of blind persons.
     it serves no noble cause or justice to arrive at the correct result for
the wrong reason, while ignoring or turning a Pat Cannon eye to the
corruption underlying the continued injustice that violate the basic and
fundamental due process rights of any citizen and literally destoy the lives
and livelihood of so many blind persons as I have seen done over the last
four years, by the corrupt actions by Constance Zanger, James Hull, Pat
Cannon, Leamon Jones, and their conspiring uncle Tom blind persons who
benefit financially, sexually, and  through the protections corruptly
granted them when they don't follow the exact same rules that are
selectively enforced by the persons named and unnamed above.
The showdown with John Scott could have been easily avoided, since I
requested a recognizable "Point of Order" having to do exactly to the advive
formerly advised by Tom Warren to the Board having to do a complete and
record being before the Board before even considering and deliberating on a
case.  I simply attempted with my valid "Point of Order" request and
subsequent comments were to simply point out that of the 14 documents
presented to the Board via email by Sue Luzenski, documents six, eight,
eleben, twelve, and thirteen were never part of the official record, and
further, the email that  was repeatedly referenced and used byJohn Scott to
publicly trash) Mark Rothenhauser was obtained through ex parte
communication  frome BEP, admitted under the discretionary authority of the
administrative law judge.
Hhow many times does it take for a case to come before the MCB Board to get
the facts and truth on the tableto stare in the face of the Commissioners?
I assure this no sick Polish joke or trick question.  And the answer should
be very obvious-the anser should be obvious-once and only one time.  But
recent history shows that is not the case.  .  The truth must come out, be
recognized by the Board, and dealt with the Boars about the corruption that
occurred in the Rothenhauser case, and it will be done either through
further administrative means or through litigation that the the Board will
be forced to address and deal with the consequences of such rights
enforcement and corruption by the agency staff once again.  So when all is
said and done, and the fallout is dealt with the Board, I am confident it
will be my vocal action at the meeting to get to the truth will ultimately
be recognized and judged as correct, and will further be seen as an attempt
to protect the integrity and street "creibility" of the Boar, which I
strongly sought to do, only to be threatened by John Scott to act agains my
client because of my insistence for incorporation of the truth.  I frankly
don't care about my credibility because I know in my heart what I do and
speak seeks to get to the truth, is my divinely inspired mission, and is
solely designed to bring about good over evil, and if Jesus could accept the
will of our Father, endure and overcome the brutal pain and death of the
cross for me, then I can endure what I must, as I am called to follow in His
ways.  Jesus was seen during his life as a rebel and judged harshly for his
search and demonstration for the truth thruth his words and actions, so I
have a great role model to follow and guide me without worry about my street
cred here on earth.  And yet, you and the other Commissioners can relax in
the comfort that I don't see myself angrily overturning tables as Jesus did
to get to the Truth!  So put away the proposal for bullet-proof table
skirting and and security rent-a-cops.  And given my client service record
with MCB, I doubt that Voc. Rehab will pay for me to attend the marksmanship
training at MCBTC.  Oh silly me, I forgot that was abolished as
inappropriate for we the blind.
Unfortunately, there is an attempt by the Board to appear so fair and
uninfluenced by any party in any given case, that a common sense approach to
get to the truth is totally thrown out the window, only to have the entire
process coming crashing to the street or sidewalk, guaranteeing injury to
innocent bystanders.
  How many times must I state I'd much rather be using my time and talents
to be assisting operators with their business success, over revealing the
corrupt, evil motives of incompentent staff and administrative hearings
system, which to date nobody wants to confront and address.  Believe me, I
do not see my role as us against the Board-we should be partners on the same
page toward thruth in action, the same way we on the Ad Hoc Committee is
functioning so well as partners within a process.  The contempt toward me
and others like Hazell must be curbed, if we are to survive as a viable
agency serving the needs of blind persons, rather than the agendas of
sighted staff an other sighted persons.
Terry D. Eagle
(517) 372-7552