[Vendorsmi] FLAGRANT INJUSTICE IN THE Michigan CommissionfortheBlind Business Enterprise Program!

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 13:55:03 UTC 2012

Any fans of Star Trek out there? Remember the Borg? This Administration is
feeding on the incom[petencies of the past as an excuse to relentlessly
destroy our programs and services. It makes it so difficult for advocates
like myself to fight for systems and structures so poorly managed in the
first place, to say the least.

Regardless technocrats, including this administration are like the Borg and
they want to absorb anything in their path replacing on ineffecient and
corrupt system with another one. That isn't the answer to this mess.

I say, "Fire the goofball's who've violated law and equity for cause!"

I'm an old union guy and have fought for the rights of workers all my life.

But I never have fought for incompetents, frauds and outright abusers of the
public trust.

That, ladies and gentlemen is corruption at its core.

It is a social evil that makes attempts for social justice look like a joke.

The worst thing in a democracy with a small d here is that there isn't the
transparency and ultimate accountability promised by this administration. It
is just patronage by another Borg entity. It is relentless. It is insidious.

Recently, Terry the Commissioners called your case: "The elephant in the
room." True enough to a certain extent.

But, the real "elephant in the room" is the utter incompetence, corruption,
waste, fraud and abuse and lack of transparency of the "borg" system.

It makes me sick to my stomache.

To hear and see outright clowns like Cannon and Jones who can't even follow
Rehab Act basics while getting paychecks from the taxpayer fit for kings
makes me sick.

To see the likes of Zanger, et al who run these programs but cannot account
for anything makes me sick

And the corporate/statists masters at DTMB and other relentless scofflaw
entities are even worse.

They are the Borg! Resistence is futile in their minds.

I'm of the mind that we need to blow the whole bloody system up and start
over again, except that I've seen that sort of thing in other states and
that which is destroyed is never regained in my experience.

Thus I'm anguished as to where to turn and what to do. And the BEP program
is only the tip of the iceberg in the overall corruption and incompetence of
our VR and IL services here.