[Vendorsmi] Fw: Anderson Building Bid Process

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed May 9 15:29:13 UTC 2012

Dear All,

We are very sorry for our untimely responses to all of your inquiries. We are most sensitive to the needs and wants and disturbances of you blinks out there.  Oops we're sorry we meant to say, "You poor unfortunate sight challenged types. We are sincere. I mean trust us, but don't verify or try to hold us accountable you ungrateful wretches of this earth. Say, who is asking for this information anyways?

I mean we are all busy don't you know?

We're very busy carving up and dispensing with "pop stands" for the blind and all that. Screw the "State Plate" you fools. This isn't about one location and one priority. It is about it all. The whole enchilada you beggers at the banquet. Don't you know?

Don't worry your pretty little heads about this all.  I mean that is what "Constance" tells us. You know you are all pretty to her and visa versa for sure, we guess.... Don't worry about power plays, sexual favoritism let alone basic civil and human rights ok?

Like we said it's complicated.

I mean we've got to make up rules and law on the fly and then we've got to adjust them to our given practices and all that. Like we said it's complicated.

Please don't be so pesky. Did we say pesky? Oops sorry, we meant to say other things that weren't so nice and so politic. But, we don't have the outright gonads to say what is really on our minds.

Listen you don't have the muscle or the constituency to fight this fight. You are pimples on the political elephant's backside don't you know? We are the Borg. We are relentless and your efforts in resistance are futile.

Oh by the by don't worry about those sellouts and hacks like Zanger and Hull. We don't give a rip about them either though these suck asses don't know they are simply Judas Goats leading others to the slaughter house and they too will be slaughtered in the name of openness, efficiency and goodly corporate government too. Though we'll transfer for a moment in time Zanger and Hull and their ilk to unemployment for a time, or, perhaps we'll make them promotional agents for the lottery until they hit the "big one". We haven't decided their fate just yet.

Why are you bothering us with your inquiries? Don't you know we are busy making up State and National constitutional Law as we go and on the fly and behind closed doors? Isn't this the roll of government of the corporation and by the corporation and for the corporation after all? And, please, please, and pretty please don't you all recognize that corporations are people too?

I mean "prick us and do we not bleed" and all that?

Say, if you believe anything we've got to say then we've got a bridge to Ontario to sell you!

We don't need a new bridge by the way because our corporate funder has given us a whole lot of money and promised free air fare to anywhere. Besides who cars, we mean cares,  about land travel nowadays and anyways? But, we digress...

Don't bother your pretty and pathetic selves with the nuances of your basic human and civil rights. We are now re-writing and re-working law and equity and those sorts of things like we said and we're making it all up as we go along, which is hard work.

Don't you dare worry us with mortgage payments, food, and medical needs and that sort of stuff please!

After all we're working for increased governmental efficiency. And we're now designing as we write bridges to nowhere. I mean we've got to feed the masses and we've got to give some fodder to our constants after all.

Oh yes, and if you all think this is just a Republican dictatorship of benign character then I want to introduce you all to my pal Andy Dillon, a goodly "Democrat". Let's face it we are tall technocrats. we mean well. We're all about efficiency. We like not those weirdoes like Hitler. He was just too strong for our taste.

But, that Mussolini was a good egg and he made those trains run on time.

We really don't hate government like the papers say. In fact we love it just so long as we run it and for our corporate interests.

And remember this: we don't have to make the bloody =trains run on time just so long as we make sure and certain that there are no trains to begin with.

so, in full circle we don't care at all about this bid. We are busy re-writing the law of this land in fact and in deed to eliminate not only the state, but also the federal priority concerning you bblinks and your pathetic pop stands. If we could eliminate you we would you arrogent blind people. But, that would be unseemly and it would be like we even knew you existed in the first place after all, which you don't by the way.

Signed,

The Snyder Borg

A cross disability, cross party equal opportunity offender of basic democracy