[Vendorsmi] Fw: Anderson Building Bid Process

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 16:39:42 UTC 2012

Oh okay, I get it!  At least you are working 24/7 to make sure we are well
taken care of by the Department of Welfare!  That certainly makes me feel
better!  At least I will get more from welfare, than the highly acclaimed
WORK and slave wages you are guaranteeing from Peckham Industries or New
Horizon!  What do you mean, I MIGHT get work, if only the issue of
conflict-of-interest is overlooked by the blind?  My hard earned degree
doesn't give me an advantage for informed choice of work over welfare.  And
how will I pay back my student loans on starvation wages or welfare?  Can I
really trust you?  You sound a lot the political candidates vying for my
trust, support, and vote.  One even told me it looked as though I could
afford to give up a few meals to trust him to use my donation for his
election.  He said I'd giving back some of the government funds freely given
to me.  It was the patriotic and only just thing to do.  And when I asked
him how I would then afford to pay my rent and student loans, he said,
"Don't worry, if government officials can get away with not paying student
loans, certainly they would look the other way for a poor, unemployed blind
person.  And if not, then I'd likely have a choice of housing--either jail
or a tent with the occupy movement.".  He said if I went the occupy movement
route, I likely would not be found to account for my student loan
obligation, since I'd constantly be moving from place-toplace, at the
insistence of politicians.  I asked what he knew about accountability, and
he simply replied, "Trust me.".  I don't know if I can and should trust that
guy? ----Original Message-----