[Vendorsmi] Fw: one more violation

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:04:28 UTC 2013

        There is no rule against a lot of things in this world, including the BEP.  How far is the "no rule against it" mentality going to be used to justify questionable or inappropriate actions and conduct of BEP Staff?  Don't tell us we have nothing to be concerned about; some of us have been around too long for that nonsense.