[Vendorsmi] Fw: one more violation

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 15:23:56 UTC 2013

Perhaps Mr. Rodgers needs to take a stroll to his former neighborhoods of
SOAHR and MAHS and read some of the recommended decisions of the
dministrative hearing officers he allegedly supervised , as it relates to
direct competition to BEP vending facilities, i.e. Hazell Brooks and Office
of Retirement Services, and how state employees, on state employment time,
directly competed in business against Hazell Brooks.  By the way, BEP
management never has fulfilled the the Commission Board approved recommended
decision of the hearing officer.  I guess Ms. Zanger was too busy
retaliating against Ms. Brooks, and pleasing certain favored BEP vendors, to
follow MCB Board approved directives.

While at his former neighborhood, perhaps Mr Rodgers can address and easily
solve the never-ending issue of inaccessible communication with blind
persons, by MAHS.  Oh yes, it is really true that Mr. Rodgers got some of
the neighborhood landscaped with location signs posted, so a blind person
can be assured he or she arrives at the correct location, but what good is
that, if a blind person does not receive and cannot read the invitation to
the neighborhood events?  But that is too logical, as to communicatwe in a
format other than print, like electronically, (hint) (hint), as that would
save money on paper, envelopes, postage, and of course, precious state
employee time, that can be used for more productive purposes other than
competing with sighted BEP vendors, whom have replaced the blind vendor
thrown out, by BEP and BS4BP management.

Perhaps Mr. Rodgers can hire another new neighborhood senior deputy director
to direct activities at the intersection where accessibility and the law
meet.  Of course federal rehabilitation funds may also be used for that
staff position, under the pretext that it will serve and benefit blind
persons, just like the Snyder and Rodgers administration new program of
WORK-TO-WELFARE for the blind of Michigan.  What is just one more sighted
person being put to work using federal rehabilitation funds going to hurt?
Those funds are repeatedly used to replace blind persons with sighted
persons in the Business Enterprise Program, willfully and knowingly by
agency and program administrators.

  _____