[Vendorsmi] The 5/18 BEP Mandatory Meeting

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:45:35 UTC 2013

Here is a link to a recording of BSBP Director Rodgers' presentation to that meeting and the lengthy question and answer sessions that followed

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22266576/Rodgers_051813.mp3

Because the function of the meeting was to give notice of coming increased reporting requirements for BEP operators beginning in calendar year 2014, some are wondering why it was felt necessary to have an expensive gathering just to get the word out, but I think the q/a portion was worth it, if only to show just what we can expect from the new Bureau in the future.  I'm saving my few thoughts for another time.

Joe Sontag