[vendtalk] virtual credit card terminal

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Dec 26 12:19:25 UTC 2009

Thanks for this information.  Do you, or does anyone know if PayPal's virtual terminal is accessible?  Thanks again and happy holidays.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan