[vendtalk] virtual credit card terminal

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Sat Dec 26 04:47:04 UTC 2009

In connection with a business venture I came across a possible
solution for those of us who need to have access to a speech-friendly
credit card terminal.  It is web-based, and reads extremely will with
Jaws 10 and 11.  I am guessing that it is also usable with other
versions of Jaws, or WE, however, I cannot vouch for that.

The service is offered by First Data Services.  Of course there are
costs associated with this service; however, it can give you the
ability to accept mastercard, Visa, Discover and Amex.

I also have been able  to download a .pem file which contains a
digital certificate allowing me to link it to a website.

This may not be the answer to everything, however, it does allow us
some alternative to not having access to a terminal that is totally
unusable for us.

Loren Wakefield

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."  Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee

www.shaklee.net/ultimatehealthwithtlc

319-433-0145 866-433-3969