[vendtalk] BEP Concerns!!!

AMERICANMUNCHIES at aol.com AMERICANMUNCHIES at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 14:17:17 UTC 2009

I echo Loren's comments. I say very little on this list, but I  serve the
organization and the committee of our state. I do not agree with  all our blind
vendors, S.L.A. staff and yes even the Federation and/or  procedures all the
time. How can you expect to approve of everything that others  say and do all
the time. Blindness is an equal opportunity employer. If you are  not part of
the solution you are part of the problem. Try a different audience  or be a
solution.
In His Service
Monty Habben
 515 281 4076

In a message dated 2/25/2009 11:52:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,