[vendtalk] Introducing Myself

Kevan Worley kevanworley at blindmerchants.org
Tue Jul 28 15:49:16 UTC 2009

Greetings,

It's great to have you on the Vendtalk list. Of course, many of us know
Terry. And of course, I know Missouri, as I was once a Missouri blind
vendor. Served on the Missouri Bureau for the Blind advisory committee and
was VP of NFB affiliate. I still have a daughter who lives in Columbia, MO
whom I visited last week.

But, enough old home week. Good luck with getting a good placement. Please
use our Vendtalk list to offer ideas and exchange information with your
fellow federation merchants. I hope you're involved in a local NFB chapter.